Calla Lily Care
Follow these five simple steps to care for your fresh cut calla lilies.
- Remove all packaging from your fresh cut calla lilies.
- Fill a vase with 3/8” of water and add plant food. With a sharp non-serrated knife, cut approximately 1/2” off of the bottom of the stem. Place callas in vase immediately after cutting.
- Calla lily stems are made up of approximately 95% water. Limiting the amount of water you place in the vase is very important.
- Display your calla lilies away from drafts, direct sunlight and excessive heat or cold.
- Change water in the vase every 2-3 days or when the water becomes non- translucent.
- Before placing your bouquet back in the vase, trim approximately ¼” to ½” off the stem.
Looking for more indepth care instructions?